Free shipping on all Amazon fulfilled products
We use the best security features
Friendly and Fast suppport
Return for free Within 30 Days
Cut an array of popular pre-cut shapes from a 10 inch square or from scraps. Or cut around the ruler to cut your own layer cake!
The ruler slides easily over the fabric until pressure is applied. Then, our exclusive gripper holds the fabric in place while cutting, eliminating slipping and miss-cuts! It comes with fully illustrated step by step instructions or view a video demonstration.
Total Size – 10” x 10”
Creative Grids products are made in the USA and sold through independent quilt shops as well as select online retailers. Creative Grids Rulers have a MAP Policy. Please do not advertise them for less than the suggested retail.
• Creative Grids exclusive non-slip grip ensures that the ruler stays in place, eliminating slipping and mis-cuts.
• Cut up to sixteen – 2 1⁄2” squares from one layer cake.
• Cut up to four – 5” squares.
• Cut down to a 9 1⁄2” square, which is used for many layer cake patterns.
• Use easily with a rotating cutting mat.
• Written instructions with a link to a video tutorial are included with each ruler.
Exclusive Non-Slip Grip
No Math Required
Easy to Use
|Perfect 10 Ruler||Perfect 5 Ruler|
|Overall Ruler Size||10 Inches||5 Inches|
|Whole and Half Inch Markings||✓||✓|
|1/4 Inch Markings||✓|
|45 Degree Angle||✓||✓|
|Defined 2 1/2"; 5 and 9 1/2" Squares||2 1/2; 5 and 9 1/2" Inches||2 1/2 and 4 1/2 Inches|
|Easy to Read Black and White Markings||✓||✓|
|1/2 Inch Grip Around Entire Outside Edge||✓||✓|
|Exclusive Gripper Dots to Hold Fabric in Place||✓||✓|